Projects and the results
We’ve been bringing ‘small’ investors together to create a leverage for competitive projects’ realization. British Asset’s main domain has been hotel development, however we’ve been planning to focus on wider spectrum of investment or educational projects. Since 2017 we’ve already built one hotel (first dividends were already paid out too) and two more projects are currently in implementation.
Avatar Eco Lodge
Pilot project of a hotel in the Costa Rica forest near the Corcovado National Park, on the land of 31 hectares (9 of which are former palm oil plantation and 22 original tropical rainforest). Opened in March 2018, the hotel is up and running. (Dividends for the first fiscal year have already been disbursed in full). Avatar Eco Lodge on booking.com.
- Campaign started in 2017
- Officially opened since march 2018
- 1 760 000 USD invested into implementation
- Auditorial (may 2019) value 6 170 000 USD (+250%)
- First dividends paid in april/may 2019
The second project is being under construction on a beautiful, 10-kilometre-long Pacific Beach in Costa Rica. Hotel grounds have been located in Avatar Eco Lodge’s close distance, which enables us to optimize expenses of realization and operation. It’s also been creating opportunities for profitable cooperation between those two hotels.
The project has had a successful campaign and is currently in the implementation period. We are planning to officially open at the end of October 2019.
Unique investment opportunity in a project of private clinic for treating patients with oncologic diseases. The project is launched in cooperation with Dr Carlos Canencio and his Biomedical Group, which is a medical group of 14 clinics with clinically proven records of successful treatment of cancer with 80% rate of patient recovery.
Project’s campaign successfully raised the minimal amount for the realization. Expected finalization of the object’s reconstruction and official openning is expected by the end of 2019.
British Asset operation in steps
1. Hotel Project – The project of the hotel is conceived.
2. Campaign – Together with the hotel project a three-month campaign is launched on the principles of crowd investing. Funds are only invested if the minimum amount is collected to start the whole project, otherwise the funds will go back to the investors.
3. Realization deadline – After the successful completion of the campaign, the implementation period starts, during which the construction of the hotel begins.
4. The hotel opening and start of the fiscal year – After the construction is completed the hotel starts its business. At the same time the first fiscal year begins. When at its end (same as at the end of the fiscal years to come), shareholders will receive dividends of a minimum value of 8% of the original investment.
Shared investment model:
1. The investor may purchase the option of a future hotel in the campaign for a predetermined amount.
2a. Upon successful completion of the campaign, the options are exchanged for the private British shares registered in the British Companies House and the actual realization of the project begins.
2b. In case of a failure of the campaign, the investor is given back his initial investment and the project is not realized.
3. Upon completion of the hotel, the investor, within the fiscal year, shall be entitled to the property rights in the form of a week accommodation at the hotel free of charge and dividends of a minimum value of 8% of the original investment (paid at the end of each fiscal year)
Kauri project is next level of British Asset’s shared economy concept. Utility token Kauri will become an unique investment tool of whole ecosystem. By integrating advantages of cryptocurrencies withshared economy we’re making leverage for small investors. Therefore, they are able to use variety of multiple options, which were in the past available only for “whales”.
You can invest to the project of world’s first cryptohotel in early phases. First projects will lead to establishing diverse (crypto-friendly) investment ecosystem in which the budget is not the limitation for ideas and visions.
Kauri project oficially started in January 2019 and its ICO phase ends in December 2019. In 2020 we’re planning fundraising and early-realization of the world’s first cryptohotel (accepting only cryptocurrencies). Starting by 2021, new projects will be implemented to our ecosystem through Kauri investment platform. Those are first steps of our plan which intends to support British Asset and cryptocurrency ecosystem. For more information about our plan check the roadmap.
British Asset International is a startup company, which introduced its unique model of shared investments. British Asset Group primarily focus on fund raising and realization of luxury hotels in attractive destinations. We’ve assembled more than 450 investors and build properties in total value around 10 200 000 USD and already payed first dividends in worth more than 8% of initial investments to our investors.